Solid State Relay
Mibbo is committed to researching and developing, manufacturing and selling industrial control products. To serve the midrange and high end equipment manufactures and system integrators. It pursues “Manufacturing products for QA Customers” to provide customers with high quality products and personalized solutions, and finally to achieve corporate value and customer value growth.
Solid State Relay
Solid State Relays(SSR) is the contactless switch which is made up of microelectronic circuits, discrete electronic device and power electronic devices.
Its operating frequency is high, no noise, long life, low power consumption, vibration resistance, suitable for bad environment; and the input side uses tiny control signals to drive the large current load directly.lt has been widely used to control most industrial loads.
Application: Heating Control, Lighting Controls, Motor Control.
Attention! Mibbo The rated current indicated by the fixed relay is based on the resistive load. lf used on other loads, the starling current and shutdown surge should be considered.
- Capacitive load: the rated current of the solid state relay must be thirly times greater than the capacitive load current.
- Electronic lamps (such as fluorescent lamps): Need to be considered for starling current and turning off the turbo, and the 220VAC power system should be selected 380VAC.
- The hol bulb (such as the infrared heating lamp tube): Should consider starling current, and the rated current of the solid state relay should be more than four times that of the hot bulb current.
- Three-phase motor: Should consider starling current, and the rated current of the solid state relay should be four times the average current of the three-phase motor.
- lnductive load: (such as transformer load) must consider the anti-electric current, the rated current of the solid state relay must be 10 times higher than the inductive load current.